Preliminary Programme JMIP 2021
15th October 2021
9:00 Opening session – JMIP 2021 presentation
09:15 Highlights in the News Resuscitation Guidelines 2021
- In Adult Advanced Life Support
- The Post Resuscitation Care
- Prognostication after recovery of cardiac arrest
10:00 Communication in Critical Care
- Communications challenges in Critical Care – an adaptative mindset?
- Minding the gap – intra and inter-professional communication
- Exploring family caregiver communication
- Communication skills training in Critical Care – how and when?
11:00 Coffee break / e-poster presentation
11:30 Breaking barriers in critical care training after COVID 19 Pandemic
- The new challenges
- In-situ Simulation
- Software simulation tools
12:30 Best poster oral presentation
12:45 Lunch break
14:00 Adaptive platform trials – what can we learn for the future
14:30 Ventilation – What have we learned from COVID 10 for the future?
- Prone positioning: before and after intubation for all?
- High-Flow as the preferred oxygenation technique?
- Lung recruitability – how to measure?
- Can we recognize P-SILI?
- Lung and Diaphragm protective ventilation.
15:45 Coffee break
16:00 Critical Care in Portugal after COVID 19 : Panel discussion
17:00 Closing remarks